voicing with dremel

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 20:32:29 -0800

Joseph,

The "snuggles" method is certainly not new, and I've had excellent,
immediate results using the following ratio: alcohol@16 parts, Water@3
parts, Snuggles@ 1 part. As you can plainly see, the Fab softener ratio is
quite small, but effective. I "snuggle down" rock-hard hammers quite often
in the showroom; but mostly on older pianos, trade-ins and rental returns;
it really puts the icing on a tuning.

Terry Peterson
Precision Piano Service
Torrance, CA