Personal post... delete if not interested...

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 08:39:51 -0500

Hi List,

I hope you'll forgive the personal tone of this post.  I know a fair number
of you are interested...   :-)  In just a few hours, I'll be leaving for
Louisiana.  Really looking forward to exploring a new life there.  I did
decide not to unsubscribe, so there will be a ton of e-mail when I return (2
weeks).  Probably won't get to check in while there.

I wouldn't normally bother the list with this one, but I know there are a
lot of you who have been very supportive of me this past year, and I
appreciate it.

Perhaps if I can get settled in to my new life, I can get serious about
pianos again!  I'd like that.  (And for any of you who are new and wondering
what happened,  ... divorce...  last year...  wouldn't wish it on my worst
enemy...  doing MUCH better now, though, thank you!!)

Best wishes to all.  Be back in a couple weeks...

Brian Trout
Quarryville, PA
btrout@desupernet.net