Frankfurt

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 21:18:51 +0000

Yo dude!

that´s like, wow , totally....... bummer man!!!

Actually, I´ll be going to meet my dear pen friend Linda Stråhle (puss i
ljumsken, Linda!) in Malmö, and spend a few days there, and in Karlstad
with my uncle.  So that´ll be a big trip.  Sorry.
But I´ll definitely go to Bergen and meet you one day, I have relatives there.

You can always come to Copenhick and give me those beers you owe me... <g>

Carol Beigel and her friend are now, as we speak, in our living room
speaking with my father.  I´ve been driving them around for a couple of
days.  They´ll leave tomorrow, totally satisfied I believe.  They´re very
nice.  Carol showed us her Cybertuner yesterday, and that was a lot of fun,
since we haven´t been overly exposed to them here.

She´s very excited by the shaver voicing, and it´ll be interesting how that
will affect American pianos.

She would never have come over here, and I wouldn´t be going to meet Linda
if it weren´t for this list.

So praise this list,

Kristinn