terence falzano jordanstudios7@yahoo.com
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 17:49:22 -0800 (PST)

 I am a chemistry teacher who enjoys playing piano and I would like to rebuild a grand piano.  I do not need a name brand but I would like a 7' -9' grand to work on.  Jordan Studios is the name of a ministry where sheet music of worship songs I have written are given at no charge to anyone who desires.  Sorry if I mislead anyone.

Musically,

Terry

  Richard Brekne <Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no> wrote:
Grin.... I like your sense of humor anyway.... I think Peter has something in Satin... a deep sensuous cherry I believe....

Seriously tho... why does a person representing a certain "Jordan Studios" want a beat up old Steinway that needs rebuilding ??? hmmmm ???

terence falzano wrote:
 Do you know if they still have any mahogany or dark walnut Steinways left?

Thank you,

Jordan Studios

  Richard Brekne <Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no> wrote:
Try the first star on the right... straight on forward to sunrise... Otherwise I hear planet Xenon is selling fantasies at bargain prices at the moment.

terence falzano wrote:
I am looking for an inexpensive 7'-9 ' used grand piano that is need of rebuilding.  A Steinway would be great, or a Mason Hamlin, Bechstein ect.  Does anyone know where I might find one?

Musically,

Jordan Studios

Yahoo! Auctions - Buy the things you want at great prices!

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.