Verituner Update

Thu, 22 Feb 2001 09:16:51 +0100

Of course Greg makes (at least indirectly) the extremely valid point that it is
actually quite ridiculous to spend $800 - $1600 on some machine / softwear solution
to the ETD question as long as Tunelab is available for free. True you need a
laptop... but then these are usefull in many other ways as well.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.