chickering square

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 07:55:26 -0500

I have a client looking for one. Please provide any details - condition, =
location, etc. Perhaps let's take this private. Thanks

Terry Farrell
Piano Tuning & Service
Tampa, Florida
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Paul=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2001 11:28 PM
  Subject: chickering square

  List
  Does anyone know of someone looking or interested in a Chickering =
Rosewood square grand circa 1858. Everything is there and pretty much in =
original condition, save a few field repairs. I've decide to let it go =
if I can find a taker. There was a person advertising in the PTJ =
classifieds for such instruments, but I haven't seen his add lately. Any =
leads would be helpful.

  Thanks

  Paul Chick