traveling

David Ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 07:41:45 -0800

Well, Pris Rappaport is an outstanding technician, worked in a couple of=
 European piano factories.  I may have been missing something...not that=
 unusual for me...this was a class on factory hammer hanging.  They do not=
 travel the shanks before hanging the hammers and apparently the hammers=
 were traveled by burning in?  This was at our California State Convention=
 some years ago and I was the exhibits chair and running around...

David I.