traveling

Thu, 22 Feb 2001 22:20:22 +0100

Well this is interesting enough as it were... I can see how this would work out.
Still it would seem that making a straight hammer line might be a bit more difficult
but I suppose I would have to try it a few times to get the hang of it. Still it
seems easy enough to travel shanks before hanging, I am not sure what the point is
in doing it this way. Grin... tradition perhaps ???? Neat trick for sure.

I can see I am going to have to do some checking around as to which factories do
what over here...thanks Paul for clearing this up. Learn something new every day...
:)

larudee@pacbell.net wrote:

> I guess I missed a couple of messages at the beginning of this thread, but
> Pris's method (the one she used doing factory work in Germany) is as follows (to
> the best of my recollection), and ideally involves no squaring/burning, although
> mere mortals may find a bit necessary nonetheless.

snip snip...

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.