Tuner Mystery Novel

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 17:19:45 -0500

Oh I see Kristinn. You must also be thinking about writing a book. Eigh?
;-)

Terry Farrell
Piano Tuning & Service
Tampa, Florida
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kristinn Leifsson" <istuner@islandia.is>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2001 4:54 PM
Subject: Re: Tuner Mystery Novel

Hi Anita

Well, perhaps you could have a plot twist and have the statue filled with
cocaine!

That would be valuable, wouldn´t it?

Or it could be a wooly mammoth´s tusk that somebody wanted to make keytops
out of...

Kristinn Leifsson

P.S. I´ve also thought about various was to hide drugs or contraband in
pianos, under the keys etc.