Likes her old clunker

Kgj38@AOL.COM Kgj38@AOL.COM
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 07:30:50 EST

<< All of
 > you tasteful technicians, how do you deal with this.  Remember,
 > she's female and it's an emotional thing.  >>

Can't let this one go by without comment.  As a female, a pianist, and a
"fledgling piano tech" I would not discount the "feeling" aspect of  piano
preference.  I would also wager that there are a fair number of males who
have an inordinate fondness for their old clunkers too.  Nothing worse than a
tempermental musician, regardless of gender.  Your wording shows lack of
regard for an important factor in human behavior.  It's our feelings that
make things happen.  Feelings are to be understood, not "dealt with".

Not a feminist, just maybe got up on the wrong side of the bed. <g>
Karen Johnson
Associate
Rochester, MN