Likes her old clunker

Stephen Airy stephen_airy@yahoo.com
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 10:24:13 -0800 (PST)

I find myself liking pre-depression verticals at least
52" in height.  Some of my favorites are beautifully
carved and are around 55 to 60".  My personal piano is
a Ricca & Son serial 37123 of 56".  I just broke the
low A string the other day, but other than that the
speaking length is over a foot longer than in my
mother's Young Chang Pramberger PG-150