Likes her old clunker

Fri, 23 Feb 2001 21:37:47 +0100

ERhmmmmm...  I had anticipated this replik...and it is actually in error as
well.... that is to say that it is in error unless the emotional responses
refered to are restricted to the display of tears and the like.

Men show their emotions in quite a different fashion, albiet not any less
rather more. Instead of crying when someone hurts their feelings.... men
often do things like breaking somebodys arms off and beating them over the
head with it.  Indeed, such behaviour may indeed explain why women cry so
much, leading in part to the apparent over emotional character trait.

Psoch back to your Psych... grin.

Now come on folks... dont take me tooooooo seriously here ok ??

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.