SAT II and Al Sanderson

Carol R. Beigel crbrpt@bellatlantic.net
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 21:19:19 -0500

Terry wrote:
"I haven't done it myself, but I did send mine to a guy named Al Sanderson.
He has done others before. Not only did he change the capacitor, but he
totally upgraded my software. Trust me. He knows what he is doing. You might
want to consider it. He doesn't charge much either."

Dr. Al Sanderson is the inventor of the Sight O Tuner and the Accutuner.  We
in PTG have been blessed with his interest in piano tuning, as well as his
membership in the guild,  as he was/is a professor of physics at MIT (?).
It was he who pioneered the graphing of what a proper piano tuning looked
like.  So many of us owe so much to this man who has probably
single-handedly contributed more to our profession and livelihood than has
been properly acknowleged.

Carol Beigel, RPT
Greenbelt, Maryland