ETD Displays

Tue, 27 Feb 2001 21:40:31 +0100

Ron Nossaman wrote:

A whole bunch of very interesting things that I am sure I will have to read
through a few times that however, was based on the presumption that I want to
read and display real time two sets of partials for two notes at the same
time.. which I never said I do... in fact I said something very different.

I do wish people would read posts before they pull the trigger....

AGAIN ..

Reference the first note.... GOT IT ????? REFERENCE IT ????????, then compare
that REFERENCED DATA... to a note to be tuned...

In case you dont understand..... take A4.... play it and use the puters
controls to stop the dancing dial. Now play A5 and tune it till that same
dancing dial stops. You have now exactly matched whatever A4 partial the etd
was set for in the first place. You can of course choose on purpose what
partial to do this for..

or..... you can even, assuming you have a mulitpartial display, look at more
then one partial at a time.

shhessshhh..

--
Richard Brekne