Posting Pictures

Tue, 27 Feb 2001 23:20:03 +0100

Well I had no trouble finding the pictures... at least after I got your note on
the password.  Neat pictures.. I have never seen such a bridge myself.. weird
looking at all the those bridge pins through the holes in the side of the
bridge.. I take it that is the "case against the violin bridge" you refer to ?

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.