bench grand regulation

Wilsons wilson53@marshall.edu
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 18:37:58 -0500

If I might jump in on this discussion, it seems that another impediment to
doing good bench regulation on a grand is that the frame has supposedly
been bedded to the piano.  Gradually it dawned on me, as I experienced
surprises back at the piano, that the bench is *never* the same as the bed.
 So -- what is needed is some way to "bed" the bench to the action frame!

Wally Wilson, RPT
Ravenswood, WV
Columbus, OH Chapter