Swiffer

Ritchiepiano@AOL.COM Ritchiepiano@AOL.COM
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 18:58:24 EST

Has anyone else tried these electostatic cleaning cloths
by brand name Swiffer from P&G? I think there are a
couple of other brands. I have found them to work VERY
well on dusty soundboards.
I wrote and asked if they would
be safe for this type of use around strings etc.
Below is their reply

"Swiffer has been extensively tested and is safe to use on any hard smooth
surface.  Swiffer won't leave any buildup or residue.  I use it on my hardwood
floors at home and it does a great job.  I hope this helps!"

Chris
USA Swiffer Team

p.s.  Don't forget to visit http://pg.com, your one-stop connection to P&G and
its products:
     - Get FREE samples of our latest products or help create new ones!
     - Find tips and tools to help you take care of your home and family!
     - Link to Investor, Career, and P&G News pages ...... plus your favorite
brand websites