Samick Allen Wrench

Lance Lafargue lancelafargue@bellsouth.net
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 09:50:13 -0600

Excellent idea, should be added to a "travel light " class!
Lance Lafargue, RPT
Mandeville, LA
New Orleans Chapter, PTG
lancelafargue@bellsouth.net

  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf Of
Sy Zabrocki
  Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2001 11:16 PM
  To: Pianotech
  Subject: Samick Allen Wrench

  List:
  Last week someone was asking about the size of the Samick allen wrench
used on Samick leg bolts. I service quite a few Samick made grands but don't
want to carry this heavy 3/8" wrench in my tool kit. Using a hack saw I
sawed off a one inch piece of their allen wrench. This short stub is then
inserted in the Samick leg bolt and turned with a crescent wrench. I have to
carry the crescent wrench anyway mostly to tighten bench leg bolts.
  Sy Zabrocki