ETD Displays

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 14:47:37 -0600

>...For the record... I called nobody
>"narrow minded dinasaurs" You read into others
>words exactly what you wish to Ron...
>Richard Brekne...

Now come on, Brother Richard.  <grinning>

While you didn't use those specific words, your comment:

>> > I gotta admit I see a lot of parallels between how present day techs
>>react to
>> > this idea of multipartial displays and how yesteryears techs reacted
>>to ETD's
>> > in general...
>Richard Brekne...

is fairly Galileon in inference.  Something to do with closed minds vs. open.

I mean ... "shhessshhh.."   :-))

>You wanna continue any of this do it off list.

Looks like a heat wave developing.  There temporarily goes the decorum I
mentioned in another thread. But then again, it's kind of cold where I am
right now.  Maybe it'll cut down on the gas bill.   (chuckle)

Surely, Richard, you meant "we should probably do this off list" rather
than what you actually wrote.  Surely.  A lot of nice information has
ensued in this thread so far, not that I understand all of it.  No reason
for more to not come forth, neh?

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731