stripper comparisons

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Mon, 01 Jan 2001 23:30:42 -0500

Thank you sir! I also must add that thru my escapades these last few days I can
certainly see the merit of a paste like consistency for a stripper. I believe I
would like to try more than the 1/2 pint you are shipping. How do I go about
ordering a gallon? My shipping address is included below and is the same I gave
you for the sample. Can you send it and bill me? If I need to call with a
credit card number please send along your contact info.

Greg Newell

--
Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté