Over here! (long)

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 07:21:21 EST

Horace writes:
<<Other than the links provided in the footnotes at the end of the article,
what list does this come from?>>
Greetings,
   This is from the "Tuning" list.  Originally hosted by Mills College, it
has moved to the egroups, (whatever that is).  There is a large percentage of
microtonalists, Partch advocates, experimental directions, and Just
Intonation proponents.  Also, it is the venue of Margo Schulter, who
understands the eras and techniques of the pre-Zarlino foundtions of our
intonational world.
    Most of what they talk about is over my head, but it is a list that is
basically free of idle chatter and flames,(which means most of them are
grown-ups), so sifting through the digest is relatively painless.
    You can join via the instructions below:
Regards,
Ed Foote RPT

You do not need web access to participate.  You may subscribe through
email.  Send an empty email to one of these addresses:
  tuning-subscribe@egroups.com - join the tuning group.
  tuning-nomail@egroups.com - put your email message delivery on hold for the
tuning group.