how long?

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 07:58:42 EST

lancelafargue@bellsouth.net writes:

<< My piece, his, or yours? Let's look.  %~)  I think he wonders how long a
few
 techs took before they either passed tests, were checked by experienced
 tuners, or had some affirmation of "earning" a tuning fee.

 P.S.  Access to pianos and help are obvious factors.

 Lance Lafargue, RPT >>

Lance

Obviously I said this in jest. My lawyer gave me that answer once when I
asked a similar question. The idea is, I have been at this for 25 years, and
I think there is still room for improvement, and I still haven't leaned
everything there is to tuning a piano.

Willem