File Sharpening Stone

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 10:10:48 -0500

Helloooooooo Ron N.

I purchased your Eze-Lap Diamond sharpener (3" x 8", medium grit) for
sharpening my bridge notching chisels. It seems to really cut nice. I am
also using a honing guide as I am a newbie to chisel sharpening. BUT it also
seems to me that the medium grit (400) is WAY too coarse to produce a fine
edge. They also offer Fine grit (600) and Super Fine (1200). Seems to me I
need these also. What do you use, etc., etc., to produce a fine fine edge.

I eagerly await a dose of your boundless knowledge. Maybe you could even
dish it out with a serving of clever prose!

Terry Farrell
Piano Tuning & Service
Tampa, Florida
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com