Bug was Electric piano

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 09:55:07 EST

Terry wrote:
<<"I would have had to put a roof rack on top to bring
a grand action back to me shop!">>

AH ! Not so Terrysan. With the pasenger seat folded down, the back seat
folded down and with due care taken, a S&S model 'D' action will fit in the
bug just fine. I carried many grand/upright actions in mine. :-)
  My second bug had a sun roof and the largest thing I carried in it was a
22' extension ladder that I slid in and out through the roof, securing it to
the front bumper with rope.......sure got some funny looks.  The only thing I
ever found that the bug was NOT good for was carrying a 17' canoe......the
wind blew the bug all over the road.
Jim Bryant (FL)