Kimball-was Electric Pilgrim's Progress

Sat, 06 Jan 2001 22:10:11 +0100

Billbrpt@AOL.COM wrote:

> List,
>
> I'm glad so many are expressing their opinions.  If I were to
> take seriously
> all the bad things that people say about Kimball pianos,,,,,

snip... snip--

snipity.. snip.
snip snip snip...

snip here too I guess... grin.

> I like the four seasons, the green hills, the blue skies, the
> fresh air and the comfortable lifestyle of the
> small city where I live.  There's plenty of variety in my work
> and plenty of
> opportunity to expand skills and be creative.  Bill Bremmer RPT
>
> Madison, Wisconsin

Bill... !

What a heart warming story. 12 kids did you say ???? 37 miles of
driving rain in 16 feet of wet snow ????   I encourage you to
send this to Amy Scrawdrell in Hollowood. Shhehhsshh what a tear
jerker they could make out of this one... Move over "Comming in
Africa".... or whatever that movie was called.

Seriously tho... I am indeed glad that there are folks motivated
to give owners of these pianos the best possible service for
these ....  instruments.... I am sorry if mine and others view
that this kind piano would be better off entertaining and housing
those little goldfish Ron was talking about offends you,  but
there you have it.

Now that we know everybody is happy about what they do, and that
some of are not happy about what others do...  and that some
would be more happy doing what others would like to do,  perhaps
we can move on to something a bit more .... well... just a bit
more... thats all.

:)

--
Richard Brekne