Capstans

Sat, 06 Jan 2001 23:40:01 +0100

Hi list

Have a problem I would like to consult with you all on. Ran into
a grand what has loose capstans..... to the point that they sink
right down in deep after a few blows of the key. Nice eh ??

Now this grand is going to get a Stanwoodizing job in the not too
distant future so I will have a chance then to really fix the
problem... but in the meantime it needs to be in near concert
condition. Soooo....

What is your prefered method of temp fixing loose capstans on a
quality instrument that you know for certain you are going to fix
up nicely in a few months ??

Thanks for your help... once again my freinds.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.