mysterious ways.

kam@flash.net kam@flash.net
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 20:48:14 -0600

>...    I guess what I learned this afternoon is that there is a place for
>everything, and though my shoulder is sore from the alien posture that tuning
>this thing required, and it wasn't a very good tuning since I am so out of
>practise tuning the vertical pins, there is a room full of kids with more
>problems than I ever had that got something out of it.  So,  to all of you
>techs that service these things regularly,  my hat is off to you. If I
>disparaged any of you for your trade, it was not intentional and I apologize.
>
>Regards,
>Ed Foote RPT

Dear Ed, List,

This is truly a providencial encounter of the highest order.  It just
couldn't have happened any other way.  What a remarkable blessing you have
had to know what some of us encounter, and an even greater blessing for you
to acknowledge it to have real value.

That you for sharing this incredible testimony.

Sincerest wishes,

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731