heart stopper

Sun, 07 Jan 2001 16:22:25 +0100

Wimblees@AOL.COM wrote:

> In a message dated 1/6/01 5:46:39 AM Central Standard Time,
> Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no writes:
>
> << Wim Wrote:
>
>  My customer was extremely grateful, but not enough to offer to pay me for my
>  service. She's a nice lady, and I have tuned her pianos for 20 years. I''ll
>  let this one go. It was worth it.
>
>  Willem
>
>  Why didnt she pay for your sevice ? Were you in any way connected with the
>  movers ?
>
>   >>

> When you do something nice for a long time customer, it pays in the long run.
>
> Willem

Well, I can certainly aggree with that.. I do that kinda thing all the time. But
then its not a matter of whether they offer to pay me... its whether I accept
payment or not. Was just wondering.

But I aggree, the "do a good deed" policy is a good one. Good PR, very profitable
in the end.
--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.