Database Suggestions?

Carol Beigel carolrpt@hotmail.com
Sun, 07 Jan 2001 14:56:05 -0500

I run Filemaker Pro 4.0 on both my Mac and PC.  The version of Filemaker Pro
5.0 is done by a different company, and their version is not even compatible
with 4.0 on the PC or 3.0 on the Mac.  I would suggest you get an older
version of 4.0 for the PC and then you would have no work to do to convert.

Of course, Microsoft Access is a good database, and Paradox 9 from Corel
sometimes comes with Wordperfect. I never did like Paradox, though.

Also, the disk your Filemaker came on, may work on both platforms - mine did
even though that was NOT advertised!

Carol Beigel
Greenbelt, Maryland