Database Suggestions?

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Mon, 08 Jan 2001 20:34:37 -0500

Chris,
    Would you clue me in to the place for the discussion group? I use it daily
but I'm not quite as elated about it that you are. I wrote a long letter
detailing a great deal of changes I would like to see in the program but found
that nothing more was probably going to be done with the program. At least that
was the last I heard a very long time ago.

Greg Newell

--
Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté