Bluethner 1916 action

Pianosold@AOL.COM Pianosold@AOL.COM
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 05:46:47 EST

Ola, Paul, and Stephen

The Bluthner specs also say that the hammers on the Patent Action rest on the
rail.  If the blow is correct and the hammers are off the rail - then the
rail covering needs attention.  I use the method that Stephen described.  I
also agree with Stephen's comment above using the corect type of 'felt' for
this.

Uri gella aside! I have not found the 'L' shaped spring that easy to
regulate.  I don't see how this spring can govern hammer height AND drop
effectively?

Regards

Rob Thornton