Puzzler???

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 10:42:25 EST

Hey y'all;
 I am disappointed in y'all at missing the most obvious and easily
explainable answer to the "Ori-coustic" question!
 The makers of the 'Starck' spinet could not come up with a marketing
"feature" that was outstanding or beneficial for their instrument, thus their
salemen had nothing to hang their line of gab on.  In order to vitiate this
problem the marketing department came up with "Ori-coustic".
 With the root of "Ori" being hole/mouth and the root of "coustic" being
noise/sound the answer here is fairly obvious...isn't it?
"Ori-coustic" is simply the line of sales noise created verbally for these
Starck spinets..........course it wouldn't be the first time I've been wrong.
:-)
Jim Bryant (FL)
P.S. Isn't Starck the little thingee that had holes drilled horizontally
through the bass bridge?