dictators, PSO, and the free world

vanbrussel vanbrussel@EURONET.NL
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 19:09:59 +0100

Alright, I accept all this...no problem.
The only thing I object to is when someone tells another person(S) that it
is forbidden to use a certain word.
So PSO or not, I mainly object to Mr Bremmers objections.
I thereby do not dictate, I merely react as a free person, a free
subscriber, to a sort of neutral forum, ahem.

So... I agree with you on all points, but not where you describe me as a
dictator.
Let us go back to where this started, just to clear things up:
Someone on this list uses the word PSO.
Mr B. fulminates against this person in quite a miserable way. he insults
the user of the PSO word. And this is what gets me mad, because I think that
we can discuss matters, but without nasty insults.
I therefore pointed out to B. Bremmer that he is a dictator by forbidding
the PSO word.

So why call ME a dictator?

I am getting tired of 'that person's  Paranoid/Schizo behaviour.
Indeed, I should use my filters too.

Enough said about nothing really

My (now stronger) Euros

Martin