ATTN; Dyna2 testers

gutlo gutlo@bestweb.net
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 08:59:14 -0500

----------
> From: Jeannie Grassi <jgrassi@silverlink.net>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: RE: ATTN;  Dyna2 testers
> Date: Thursday, January 11, 2001 12:02 PM
>
> Hi Arthur,
> I am looking forward to trying it out.  Do you have a time frame in mind.
> I'm thinking I may not be able to get right to it and report the results
> back immediately.  Being down with the flu for 2 weeks really cut into my
> schedule.  My own curiosity may get the best of me, however, and I may be
> able to sneak in some time in the next few weeks.
>
> jeannie

No rush.  I'm happy to hear of your results whenever you get to it.
Certainly there's no need to arise from the sickbed to use your sample!

I must admit to being curious about other's reactions.  Dyna 2 stripper is
far superior to any other I've ever used, and its definitely the safest and
easiest in application.  I'm anxious for confirmation from my colleagues.

Get well soon.

Arthur