Need advice on moving and piano business...(long)

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 07:32:42 -0500

Hi David,

Headed for the New Orleans area.  (If you had told me that a year ago, I'd
have told you you were nuts!  But I'm looking forward to it...  Another long
story...)

Anything in particular you're thinking in asking?  Just curious...

Preliminarily speaking, I know where I'll be living, but the place doesn't
have a good 'shop space', so I'm still looking for that.  I am seeing a
pattern in the responses I've been getting, mostly private, about meeting
people, namely other techs in the area, and letting them know what I may be
able to do for them / with them to make things better for all of us.

I'll be taking a long trip down towards the end of next month and probably
will be there several more times before the end of June, which is when I'm
thinking I'll actually go.

Maybe just a little anxious, maybe a little nervous, but I am looking
forward to starting fresh.

(Hope I didn't clutter up the list with too much personal stuff.)

Thanks for asking.

Brian Trout
Quarryville, PA
btrout@desupernet.net