Journal on CD

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 16:49:51 -0600

on 1/12/01 3:13 PM, bases-loaded@juno.com at bases-loaded@juno.com wrote:

> Hi Terry -
>
> IMO, the CD version of the reprints is even worse than the paper copies
> in terms of resolution and navigability.....
>
> Just an opinion.
>
> Mark Potter
> bases-loaded@juno.com

The old Reprint CD comes with version 3 of the Acrobat Reader. I believe
that you will find that the Reprint CD performance can be greatly improved
by upgrading to version 4 of the Acrobat Reader.

It is version 4 of the Acrobat Reader that is included on the newly released
21 year Journal CD-ROM, or in other words, you can upgrade the performance
of the old CD by using the software that is on the new CD.

Kent Swafford