Yamaha C7 Pinblock Fit

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 11:40:23 -0600

At 07:10 AM 1/13/01 -0600, you wrote:
>Roger,
>
>Thanks for the additional comments.  If this in fact turns out to be the
>problem, may we contact you for a more detailed description of the
>procedure?
>
>Todd

Hi Ric,
           Let me know  if I can be any help.  But if this should be the
case and you can substantiate the two week tunings over a long period. It
would be worth talking to Bill Brandom of Yamaha USA.
They can be extremely helpful, plus they may help out with some partial
payment or technical assistance, if they feel the piano failed during the
warranty period. I have known them to extend a warranty in special cases.
Never know unless you ask.
Regards Roger