Results are In! Re: moisture in wool or wood.

Sun, 14 Jan 2001 12:53:59 -0500

On Sun, 14 Jan 2001 10:02:04 -0600 Ron Nossaman <RNossaman@KSCABLE.com>
writes:
. I still think the cloth is
> a, if not the major player here.
>

> Ron N

HI Ron -

It really wouldn't surprise me, either, but I still have a hard time
removing the wood from the formula.   I guess I just can't picture the
bushing being so forgiving in it's equalization of the compression when a
hole gets oval, but it certainly is very possible.  BTW,  was there a
concensus on the performance of the plastic parts in regards to humidity
changes?  I don't seem to recall...

This is an interesting discussion, and challenges very basic long held
assumptions, at least by me...

Mark Potter
bases-loaded@juno.com