sources for sitka panels

Erwinpiano Erwinpiano@email.msn.com
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 18:17:10 -0800

Ron
Wher are you getting your sitka panels from. I have used many but my
supplier at soundswood in Idaho has become unreliable.There quality has been
exc. till now but the line I have to stand in is too long.Have tried just
about every supplier out there  and am now considering finding my own wood
source and make my own BUT, I don,t want to!.Rick wheeler at Roseland Piano
is willing to make boards for the trade but then there,s the supply problem
there to. We even have a cousin in B.C. who has a mill but so far has not
been able to fill my order.Sooo I recently ordered western white panels from
north hudson which is really a canadian version  engleman .They are nice but
as you say trying to stick to one formula has usually been the best. Anybody
else have a reliable supply of panels/wood to share? Wow spread
sheets,graphs you are a true R.and D. geek proud to know you.Would enjoy a
face to face sometime my typing is toooo slow.Going to reno?I,ll buy the
coffee.Thanks Dale