Climate Control Promotion

John Lillico, RPT staytuned@idirect.com
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 12:00:58 -0500

Hi Roger,

I have many copies of your little brochure "Play It Safe" and the video "If You Value Your Piano" which I carry with me at all times. I also publish a quarterly newsletter which I use for a tuning reminder. Every issue contains some information about climate control. I have even been tracking temperature and relative humidity with your "Min/Max" hygrometer. Most recently I have found a supplier for Dampp-Chaser products with whom I feel most comfortable...... Andre Bolduc!

What I am about to suggest is based upon my success throughout 2000 in mailing and distributing copies of the classic brochure "Celebrating 300 Years of the Piano". Last year saw a 28% growth in my piano service business and I give much of the credit to this keepsake brochure which was very well received by the public and drew many favourable accolades from clients.

Should you be able to create such a colourful and informative brochure depicting the effects of extremes in dryness and humidity, perhaps even with testamonials, I believe this would be something we technicians would be willing to purchase in bulk and distribute to our clientele.

Sincerely,

John Lillico, RPT
Oakville, ON