Climate Control Promotion

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 22:36:21 -0500

"what's this about loose bridge pins. Do they not come in larger (or longer)
sizes?"

Yeah, but I hear too much convincing arguement for not using larger bridge
pin sizes. And, if there are cracks developing in the bridge cap, this would
only tend to make the crack get bigger.

I think Roger Jolly has me convinced that the best course of action will be
to notify Boston - but not expect much from them - and to go ahead and pull
the offending pins and epoxy in new pins of the same size.

And yes, I agree with you that there is no need for the DC humidifier.

And no horning offense taken. I kinda figured the post was sent to the wrong
destination. That's okey-dokey!

Do you ever get out on Lake Ontario (in the summer of course - unless of
course you ice-skate)? I used to sail all over the Great Lakes quite a bit
when I lived in Michigan. And yes, you are right, they sure are a lot less
salty than this darn ocean down here. YUK!

Terry Farrell
Piano Tuning & Service
Tampa, Florida
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com