Piano Warrenty/False Beats

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 21:25:57 -0600

>> I doubt "Boston" will cover the cost but you should discuss
>> the issues with them anyway and you might get some warranty
>> work out of it.
>
>Even if Boston does not provide funds for a warranty repair, you should
>discuss it with them anyway.
>
>If they have an even remotely effective internal communications network,
>this incident will go into the file. If it is something that crops up more
>frequently on one or two models the company should know about it. Who knows?
>Some good may actually come from the situation.
>
>Del

This is exactly what I meant when I said Protocol demands that they be
informed. It is in the manufacturers' best interest to take note, and
notes, of complaints of this sort. Assuming they are willing to improve the
product, they must rely heavily on feedback from the field to do so. They
can't take remedial steps if they don't know the problem exists.

Ron N