sources for sitka panels ? north hudson?Anybody????

Erwinpiano Erwinpiano@email.msn.com
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 19:08:04 -0800

Hi David
It wouldn,t surprise me to know that all the best AMERICAN grown sitka is
being sold to the not necessarily highest bidder but the one who has the
biggest boats, cash on hand and demand.We all know that big business must
have big contracts to survive.That being said I think our esteemed
politicians should be lobbied to pass a law outlawing the wholesle export of
one particular spiecies of tree without providing citizens the oppurtunity
to purchase some ( namely me!)You know some kind of hold back or ........And
the law should also prevent spruce abuse ,cement forms  for crying
outloud!So you see DELS not the only one who can RANT!DOES ANYBODY KNOW
WHERE I CAN BUY SOME SPRUCE!!!I,m done for now.Dale Erwin