steam voicing

Fri, 19 Jan 2001 11:41:27 +0100

Actually, I take a different approach. I dont use a linen cloth at all. I
prefer to brush on a drop or two of water exactly where I want the steam
to penetrate, then use the iron as Roger suggests. I find this easier to
work with and it relieves my mind about having a damp cloth hanging over a
bunch of hammers for a period of time. (I know Roger.... does no harm...
still, I like the one at a time approach). I also can see the hammers
while I work with them in this fashion.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.