Nosing Around

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 17:48:59 -0600

>Gosh, and it's so embarrassing when you just kinda hear the customer walk
>into the room and you jerk your head up to look like you've been hard at
>work, but you have about 26 little tuning pin indentations in your cheek and
>temple. I hate when that happens!
>
>Terry Farrell

No drooling! I hear it makes pins jumpy. Customers too.

>> I've tried both of them. Got kicked out of the house for snoring through
>the
>> sixth octave. Lost that customer. BTW you can see yourself if you study
>the
>> shiny knobs long enough.
>>
>> Paul Chick

Probably get a better angle for knob lookin' if you lay your head down
among the pins.

This is really gratifying to know that others like myself are only barely
and intermittently conscious out there in serviceland. Next time a customer
says something to me and I reply "SNORK, wuzzit?", I'll remember this. See
what you went and started Jeannie? Jeannie?
Ron N