Refinishing Success at Last!

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 23:53:37 -0500

Wally and all,
    I've been told that the Turbine which produces warm air (if run for a long
time) can aid in the drying process. I've also been told that things can dry too
fast as a result of it. Seems like both could be true and one would have to know
how thin a product to use to avoid any detrimental effects either way.

Greg Newell