QUERY: hammer/string interaction

Erwinpiano Erwinpiano@email.msn.com
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 20:59:37 -0800

Hi John
  I have not yet located the infamous video because I've been to busy
chasing my tail .  When I do find it I'll need to check on the copyright
dates to see if it's fair game Remind me again after the Calif.. convention
as class  prep and the piano I;m taking are consumning allmy time right now.
Wow I had no idea so many would have such an interest .  I should warn you
lest you be disappointed that it is not a long video , 1 or2 min. as I
recall. But interesting.
    Dale Erwin