QUERY: hammer/string interaction

J Patrick Draine draine@mediaone.net
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 07:58:25 -0500

>Hi John
>   I have not yet located the infamous video because I've been to busy
>chasing my tail .  When I do find it I'll need to check on the copyright
>dates to see if it's fair game

Um, I think you'll find that copyright laws have extended the length
of time covered to such a great extent that, well, there's no chance
it has expired. I doubt that Kimball has already put it in the public
domain, but if we *politely* ask Roger W., perhaps he could give (or
ask the Kimball lawyers to give) authorization for limited copying
for PTG or research purposes.

Patrick Draine