Piano Firing Missiles at Church Congregation

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 22:59:25 -0500

List,
    All of you have some very good suggestions to make regarding the
reoccurrence of breaking strings in "spirit filled churches" or other
venues where this exists. No one yet has mentioned what i consider to be
the best all around and fool proof way of just about guaranteeing no
future breakage. Do you want to know what it is?  C' mon, ya gotta ask
real nice now. O.K. I'll tell you. Convince the owner/pastor/ manager or
whoever is in charge to have the piano player pay for the strings they
break! I'll bet you won't see too many after that!!!

Greg

--
Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Fort=E9