Key Leveling... Hey Berley...

Erwinpiano Erwinpiano@email.msn.com
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 12:13:50 -0800

Hey Brian
To crown or not to crown that is the question?  I've done it both ways but
do not see the point even of  a slight radius .If the keyboard level
flattens out more in the middle because of the obvious increase of useage in
that area( which it does) then releveling will be needed anyway to fix the
loss in DIP/. AFTERTOUCH due to the felt compaction.   Brian ,Sign me a on
as a none crowner . Besides ,many  so called straight edges are'nt that
straight anyhow and truing up a straight one is easier to my way of straight
and narrow thought process. Are we ssss
straight now?
         Dale Erwin
P.S.   1/32" crown over a 48" distance thats about a 6to 8 hundred ft.
radius. grin. Please some analytical do that math and get back to me.